Reading CHAT on site

Does anyone else here ever read CHAT messages at the hort.net website?  I
occasionally go there to search for an earlier message that I've deleted.

Is there some way to change the font on my screen for the archived messages?
The messages appear on my screen in the font "Enviro", which is not very
easy to read.  If I change the viewing text size to largest, it is easier to
read, but I'd rather just see the messages in something plain and easy to
read like Arial or Times New Roman.  It's just the messages, not the headers
or the rest of the page.  I have the same problem at Amazon.  The book
summaries appear in Enviro while the rest appears in a normal font.

Is there some way to fix this on my end?  If not, Chris, could you be a
little less fancy?  thanks.

Kitty