To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] link to Tricia's pictures.

I know I'm not helping but, what kind of grass makes up your lawn, Tricia?
Kitty

I got this message from Tricia:

This is the snowball that I want to replace. The first picture is a close
up, the 2nd is further out and then even further out so that you can see how
much room and shade I will have. I am thinking the Leatherleaf Mahonia is a
good idea but a little worried about the leaves being so pokey... it could
be hard to get by some day!
Tricia

So if you would like to view the pictures, wander over to:

http://www.simplymyworld.com/gardenchattricia2.htm

or

http://snipurl.com/b06q

---

What a wonderful gardening setting you have :) But I think the thorns are
you going to get you there in a few years.

Donna

http://www.hort.net/funds/