Re: link to Tricia's pictures.

I just gave my lawn its last mowing on Sunday. Being a cool-season grass
(mostly various KY bluegrasses) with all the rain we've been having, it
is a stunning kelly green right now.

Tricia, you mentioned Vitex. Our MGs just bought 32 cuttings last
summer. Usually listed as Zone 6, the wholesaler said Zone 5 so we took
a chance. We saw a mature specimen at a Michigan arboretum the same day
so we all wanted to try it. Any suggestions on growing it?

Kitty