Re: link to Tricia's pictures.

My grass usually stays green all winter, not necessarily a lush green,
though. It may be interspersed with buff-colored dead blades, but the
overall appearance is still green.

The Vitex we saw at the arboretum was big, but it looked to me to be
easily controlled by spring pruning - maybe stooling. I loved that
light, airy look and abundant blooms.

Kitty

http://www.hort.net/funds/