Re: link to Tricia's pictures.

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] link to Tricia's pictures.
  • From: Cathy Carpenter <cathy.c@insightbb.com>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 19:37:26 -0600

"Pokey" leaves can be a good deterrent for those who might lurk close to a house, hoping to break in!
Cathy
On Tuesday, November 30, 2004, at 09:51 PM, Donna wrote:

I got this message from Tricia:

This is the snowball that I want to replace. The first picture is a close
up, the 2nd is further out and then even further out so that you can see how
much room and shade I will have. I am thinking the Leatherleaf Mahonia is a
good idea but a little worried about the leaves being so pokey... it could
be hard to get by some day!
Tricia

So if you would like to view the pictures, wander over to:

http://www.simplymyworld.com/gardenchattricia2.htm

or

http://snipurl.com/b06q

---

What a wonderful gardening setting you have :) But I think the thorns are
you going to get you there in a few years.

Donna