From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 09:07:30 EST
Subject: [CHAT] Good morning

Good morning all! I have been off line since last week as I lost my
youngest <br>brother (59). He has had a life long struggle with
diabetes. After a <br>combined stroke & heart attack about 6 wks ago he
had been in hospital, therapy ctr, <br>full care nursing home & finally
back to the hospital with the final and <br>fatal stroke. My brother
from Calif & I sat with him Friday night to give his son <br>& wife a
break after being with him 72 hrs. He died at 8:30 Sat morning and
funeral was <br>yesterday but I have my sister & brother (both from
Calif) with us till Thurs. My <br>fragile mother has lost 2 sisters, 2
brothers, a BIL, my father & brother in <br>a yr & half. He was a
fighter but is at peace at last. I'm sure you all know <br>regardless of
how much preparation it is still tough.<br> Hope you all had a great
holiday. Humbly, we rush into the Christmas <br>season & the great
birthday celebration.<br>

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com