Re: Good morning

Oh Ceres, I'm so sorry to read this...know this has been a tough time
for you and the rest of your family.  My thoughts, like those of the
rest of the list, are with you...sending hugs through the ether.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs
Current Article: Plant Exchange