From: pdickson
Sent: 12/1/2004 9:06:37 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] more Tricia pictures

Donna,
Don't worry about my stuff.  You sound like you feel terrible.  Take care of
you.
These are all just pictures of a bed that I am dreaming about.  The pumpkins
are left over from fall decorations.  One year I threw the leftovers over
the fence by the wood pile and they grew the next year to supply me with
wonderful pumpkins.  In #7 you can see my garden cart, green trash can and a
blue can that are holding the grass clippings.  I am saving them until after
I plant.
Thank you Donna... this camera is so easy to use that it makes it too easy
to take pictures.
Tricia