To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 8:33 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] more Tricia pictures

Donna darlin' - you need a big hot toddy and a week off - Dr. Pam's Rx.
Tricia, can you do crape myrtles up there? If so I'd have to put some
along the perimeter of your property. What a delight to have so much
space!! I'd go bonkers (and broke) in no time - LOL.

Pam Evans Kemp, TX zone 8A ----- Original Message ----- From: pdickson Sent: 12/1/2004 9:06:37 PM To: gardenchat@hort.net Subject: Re: [CHAT] more Tricia pictures

Donna,
Don't worry about my stuff. You sound like you feel terrible. Take care
of
you.
These are all just pictures of a bed that I am dreaming about. The
pumpkins
are left over from fall decorations. One year I threw the leftovers over
the fence by the wood pile and they grew the next year to supply me with
wonderful pumpkins. In #7 you can see my garden cart, green trash can and
blue can that are holding the grass clippings. I am saving them until
after
I plant.
Thank you Donna... this camera is so easy to use that it makes it too easy
to take pictures.
Tricia