From: pdickson
Sent: 12/2/2004 10:26:43 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] more Tricia pictures

I do have  crape myrtles and would love to have more... and the fall color
is
wonderful.  They are a little borderline here so they don't recommend you
plant them until spring giving them more time to establish.
Dr. Carl Whitcomb at OSU has come up with some new colors that are
outstanding.
Thanks,
Tricia