Re: OT - This just in...

I heard that story. They go for $500 each but they are appearing on Ebay for $1,000 so I am told.

Reminds me that I don't know if Bob's Big Boy Hamburgers was a regional thing or not but they were represented by Bob who was a cartoon boy wearing lederhosin (you know Swiss clothes). Anyway there used to be 10' tall Bob's on top of the restaurants. He was always holding a hamburger. An aquaintence of mine stole the Bob near where I used to live while we were in High School. It was the prank of the year. Of course, pranks nearly 30 years ago were just that...pranks. Now somebody would probably have a police record and be sent to the penitentiary where they'll meet a nice gentlemen named Bubba!

DF
To: "Gardenchat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 1:46 PM
Subject: [CHAT] OT - This just in...

Sponge Bob Square Pants is M.I.A.! People are ripping off those big
balloons of Mr. Square Pants. Now...I ask you...what in the hell do you
do with a big, huge balloon of a sponge wearing square pants? The world
is no longer safe. Next thing you know...there will be no more
pineapples under the sea either!!!

Jesse