From:  [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 22:39:17 +0000
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - This just in...

Good! For the life of me I cannot understand this immense interest in a
-------------- <br><br>> Sponge Bob Square Pants is M.I.A.! People are
ripping off those big <br>> balloons of Mr. Square Pants. Now...I ask
you...what in the hell do you <br>> do with a big, huge balloon of a
sponge wearing square pants? The world <br>> is no longer safe. Next
thing you know...there will be no more <br>> pineapples under the sea

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com