Apple tree

Oooooooh! I almost forgot to tell you guys that the apple tree I was
talking about earlier in the year --the one that had been destroyed in a
storm several years ago but was growing back and then surprised me by
flowering-- wow! it fruited! One lone little apple...the five of us
sliced it up and shared it and it was so yummy! Now...advice on how to
clean up all those suckers that have grown up would be good from some
body way more knowledgeable...do I look for a good leader branch or
should I just leave it alone for a few more years and see what happens?
Maybe this was just a fluke?

Melody

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com