Re: Ceres- Rich....OT

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Ceres- Rich....OT
  • From: F M Ferrari <fm4re@swbell.net>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 14:52:10 -0800 (PST)

Hello, I haven't seen his garden yet. It turns out to be a small world:
I used to go to horse shows at Hugh Stout's place years ago when it was
Kimbolton Stables! Then Sharon Beasley was a student of mine years ago
too! It's funny how connected we can be! Fran

pdickson <pdickson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:Fran,
I have been a member of the Hort society for a while but don't get to attend
very many meetings. I try to make the big yearly meetings. I am hoping to
be at the OKC Beautiful meeting on Thursday at the Will Rogers Center. Are
you going to that?
I remember the allergist garden on one of the first garden tours I went
on... it was wonderful. Have you seen it?
Tricia