RE: OT ppt

Depends on which version you are using..... But try this if you have these

1.	On the Effect tab, under Stop playing, do one of the following:

*	To stop the sound file on mouse-click of the slide, select On click
(the default).
*	To stop the sound file after this slide, click After current slide.
*	To keep the sound file playing for several slides, click After, and
then set the total number of slides the file should play on.

*         If the length of the sound file isn't long enough for continuous
play on a slide, click the sound icon , right-click, click Edit Sound
Object, and in the Sound Options dialog box, select the Loop until stopped
check box to repeat the sound continuously.

*         You can also add music to a presentation by playing a CD, but in
that case music files are not added to the slide. To create settings for the
CD, on the Insert menu, point to Movies and Sounds, and click Play CD Audio

Who also sent this to you privately as I am not sure if the formatting will
stick via the list

> Does anyone here know how to play a sound file continuously and looped

> during a Powerpoint slideshow? Help doesn't help on this. It only seems

> to allow me to play a sound with a slide, which means it restarts with

> each slide. I might be able to play it on a media player but I don't

> know what accessories will be on the computer that I use to play my

> powerpoint cd presentation.

> Kitty

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of image001.gif]