Re: OT: Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure

Says there are 6 cats, but I count 8!!
On Friday, December 3, 2004, at 10:16 AM, F M Ferrari wrote:

Okay, I haven't had time to check emails this week but in the process of
catching up, this caught my eye in one of my newsletters and knew that I
could share it here:

Don't you know someone who needs a Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure? http://www.goreydetails.net/show.php?alpha=3317

I've got to get one because she's my role model! Fran, OKC