From: Andrea H
Sent: 12/5/2004 7:39:58 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Bittersweet

Wow, you would think they would collect it. Maybe that should be put out to
the local garden clubs as a decorate AND save the environment message! we
have Virginia creeper here as a giant nuisance, but not nearly that bad, and
it too is quite pretty. I was astounded when I saw it for sale in some
catalogs for northern nurseries, but again, it's all in where it's growing.
Fortunately, it's too salty here for Kudzu, hallelujah!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC