Re: our storm yesterday

Heck- we even had frost 4 times last week.

Zemuly@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 12/5/2004 6:55:01 P.M. Central Standard Time, mtalt@hort.net writes:

Lordy, Zem...no frost yet?

We've had frost two or three times since I posted that message, but it's going to be 70 tomorrow with thunderstorms. We will get cold, but it's usually from the last week in December until we start having warm days the last of February, so it's not too bad. We hardly ever get snow, and when we do it's pure bedlam. :-)
zone 7
West TN