Re: Snow

Auralie your decorations sound beautiful -- especially the dried baby's
breath.  We decorated the tree at the Ag Experiment Station with ornaments  made
from natural materials.  We used dried hydrangea blossoms that had  been
sprayed gold to fill in.  Our ornamental horticulturist is so  talented, and he made
all the ornaments from dried flowers and seeds.   Some were balls covered
with purple millet seeds, and there were others covered  with soy beans.  The
tree topper was a sunburst made from purple millet  seed heads sprayed with
copper paint surrounding the golden hydrangeas -- just  beautiful.  He had also
sprayed bunches of dried gingko leaves with shellac  and glued small red berries
with dried green leaves where their stems  crossed.