Pineapple sage

Mine has been gone for about three weeks, but it was lovely before it went.
One of my favorite herbs.  It roots very easily and I have carried it over in
the house a few years, but it is a real magnet for white fly, so I decided
not to do that this year.  Too many houseplants anyway.

In a message dated 12/06/2004 9:47:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,