Re: New Email Address

In a message dated 12/7/2004 4:06:28 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jsinger@igc.org writes:

But I've  been at this address for so long, I feel like an  institution.

That's the way I felt about AOL until today when I was told they couldn't
stop double-billing me every month. (They've been doing it consistently for
over two years now.  Thought it was fixed in September, but got  another bill
from them today.)  Never heard that from a company  before.  That's all I got
from them, just "We can't help you."  I  decided it was time to go on to plan B.
I'll be off AOL all together as  soon as I've updated all the stuff I belong