From: Cathy Carpenter
Sent: 12/7/2004 8:12:18 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Snow

Go to the website of Bat Conservation International.
www.batcon.org
Bats have pretty specific needs, which is probably why my first bat
house attempt ended up occupied by woodpeckers!
Cathy
On Tuesday, December 7, 2004, at 06:13 AM, ""
<gardenqueen@academicplanet.com> wrote:

> I have a few bats, just not enough.  Anyone have a bat house?  Wonder
> if would atract more?
>
> Pam Evans
> Kemp, TX
> zone 8A

>>> park
>>> functions.  This year the tree in the main entrance hall is decorated
>>> with
>>> nearly

http://www.hort.net/funds/