Re: feed the children(OT)

Also...there is an organization called "Blue Star Mothers" (with
sub-chapters for fathers or associates) that organizes and sends out
care packages to soldiers overseas. I just joined the Oklahoma Chapter
today. If you go to Google and type in Blue Star Mothers you'll find it.

Jesse

pdickson <pdickson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Kitty,
I want to share this with you. I found out at church this morning that you
can go to www.feedthechildren.org to sign up a soldier to get a box sent to
him. I sent Russ's address in. If you have never heard of Feed the
children it is a huge operation here in Oklahoma.
Just for your information.
Tricia

http://www.hort.net/funds/