From: Melody
Sent: 12/14/2004 12:51:09 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] now yucky veggies!

Me neither...or darn few veggies anyway. And I smoke, drink a lot of
caffeinated pop, swear like a sailor sometimes...don't have the tatoos
that Kitty does, though...not that adventurous, I guess. :-)

Melody Hobert-Mellecker
Director, Stewardship & Religious Education
St. Joseph's Parish, Hills, IA

--Albert Einstein