From: Melody
Sent: 12/15/2004 6:59:19 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] now yucky veggies!

Okay, how about a nurse who smokes, drinks way too much caffeine, and
lives on potato chips and candy bars, not to mention a total lack of any
exercise? Then throw in the lack of veggies, I don't take my
synthroid...ugh! Plus the total lack of sleep...no wonder my doctor
tells me I'm his worst nightmare. How many bad habits can one person
acquire? How long will it take me to rid myself of them, do you suppose?
Oh, and I bite my nails...don't laugh, I'm not kidding. Gosh, until I
put it all down, I didn't really realize what a crummy example I'm
setting for my kids. This has got to stop!!!! :-(

Melody

--Albert Einstein