Re: now yucky veggies! and very OT

Not that I'm that much into polishing furniture, but it's good to know
of a use for that rampant weed.

In a message dated 12/16/2004 7:19:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gardenqueen@academicplanet.com writes:
And lemon balm leaves work as well at polishing furniture as Lemon
Pledge. Same scent w/out the fumes. Tried it when I read the pioneer
women used to do that. Works for moi.