Re: now yucky veggies!

Well, so far he is really thin, partly because he is in the Air Force and has to keep fit (though their PT test doesn't come up to Army standards!) and he worships Lance Armstrong and bikes 40 - 50 miles a week. I think he has "thin" genes because his father, with the same eating habits, is also thin. It is probably more an issue (in their cases) of amount eaten than of quality intake, though... I sure hope he at least takes vitamins to give him some of the nutrients he is missing out on!
Cathy