From: Melody
Sent: 12/15/2004 7:32:20 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Fw: Holiday Shopping

Merry Christmas to all...here is our Christmas thought for the day!  Hope you enjoy!!

Melody

--Albert Einstein

Many of us "Old Folks" (those over 40, WAY over 40, or hovering near
40)are quite confused about how we should present ourselves. We're
unsure about the kind of image we are projecting and whether or not we
are correct as we try to conform to current fashions. Despite what you
may have seen on the streets, the following combinations DO NOT go
together and should be avoided

1.  A nose ring and bifocals
2.  Spiked hair and bald spots
3.  A pierced tongue and dentures
4.  Miniskirts and support hose
5.  Ankle bracelets and corn pads
6.  Speedo's and cellulite
7.  A belly button ring and a gall bladder surgery scar
8.  Unbuttoned disco shirts and a heart monitor
9.  Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge
10. Bikinis and liver spots
11. Short shorts and varicose veins
12. Inline skates and a walker

And last, but not least  . . .  my personal favorite:

13. Thongs and Depends

Please keep these basic guidelines foremost in your mind when you shop.  Have a great Holiday shopping season!

LOL!  :-)

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

http://www.hort.net/funds/