Re: Happy Anniversary Garden Chat ! :)

That is SO hard to believe.  Time seems to be whizzing by faster and
faster the older I get.....if it goes much faster it'll be yesterday
before it's tomorrow!

I echo thanks to Chris, bless his ol' generous heart!

We've become a real 'family' and tho' I've been so crazed I don't get
to post much, I do try to at least skim all the posts so I'm more or
less up on what's going on:-)

THANK YOU CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade