From:  [mailto: gardenqueen@academicplanet.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 18:32:58 -0600
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fw: Holiday Shopping

Those are funny dear. Happiest of holidays to you and yours. Tell Marty
& the kids & Loretta I said hi (if they remember me). <br><br>Pam
Melody<br>Sent: 12/15/2004 7:32:20 PM<br>To:
Christmas to all...here is our Christmas thought for the day! Hope you
"Old Folks" (those over 40, WAY over 40, or hovering near<br>40)are
quite confused about how we should present ourselves. We're<br>unsure
about the kind of image we are projecting and whether or not we<br>are
correct as we try to conform to current fashions. Despite what
you<br>may have seen on the streets, the following combinations DO NOT
bifocals<br>2. Spiked hair and bald spots<br>3. A pierced tongue and
dentures<br>4. Miniskirts and support hose <br>5. Ankle bracelets and
corn pads<br>6. Speedo's and cellulite<br>7. A belly button ring and a
gall bladder surgery scar<br>8. Unbuttoned disco shirts and a heart
monitor<br>9. Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge<br>10. Bikinis and
liver spots<br>11. Short shorts and varicose veins<br>12. Inline skates
and a walker<br><br>And last, but not least . . . my personal
guidelines foremost in your mind when you shop. Have a great Holiday
shopping season!<br><br>LOL!
Excite! - http://www.excite.com<br>The most personalized portal on the

hort.net -- join the hort.net fund drive!<b

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com