From: Theresa
Sent: 12/16/2004 9:27:52 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Horticulture F05

This is like a final exam (the last of which I took yesterday in real
life- no more classes for me! Yeah!)..

Answer to question 1:   How do those of you who live in parts of the
country with a 3 month winter/dormant season keep from going nuts??  My
garden is the primary thing that keeps me sane.  Dirt= therapy.

Answer to question 2:  Yes!!!  But I think I'd want more than 5 minutes,
and I would want the idiot to have to yank out all 5 million white
jupiter's beard babies coming up over a 25 square foot area in my front
garden!!  (P.S.  I dug up the parent plant 2 weeks ago and gave it away
to the friend- warning them to plant it only in a place they wanted
covered with this plant).

Theresa

http://www.hort.net/funds/