Re: Was Yucky veggies... now smoking

I think that's right, too. The most important element is wanting to quit. It you really want to, you will. If you're not up to dealing with a little cold turkey, sudden irrational hungers, and bad dreams now and again, all the patches, prayers, and jelly beans in the world are not going to help much.