Re: Weekend accomplishments

In a message dated 12/19/04 2:22:05 PM, cathy.c@insightbb.com writes:

<< process it with olive oil as if I was going to make a pesto sauce, then
place it in ice cube trays and freeze. >>

Cathy, how much olive oil?  What is your favorite OO?  The tasting party
sounds interesting.  With what do you taste the olive oil?
    We had a tasty appetizer the other night when we dined at the Hotel
Pattee.  It was roasted garlic on cream cheese and served with pita bread drizzled
with olive oil.  Simple but yummy.
    It is winter here.  I did get my walk in today (2 mi) but my face was so
cold.
        Ceres