Re: Weather

OK, Jim, now I need more info. I got my Longitude and latitude, but I
also got my MSA and FIPS. I figured out the MSA is my Metropolitan
Statistical Area which probably has something to do with the census. But
the FIPS has me puzzled. I found this definition:

FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standards) are a set of standards
that describe document processing, provide standard algorithms for
searching, and provide other information processing standards for use
within government agencies.

So who uses my FIPS?

Latitude:  41.1037
Longitude:   85.0584