Re: Gmail anyone ?

I read about Gmail awhile back, thought it a great idea. For myself,
though, I don't have the need for storage larger than I currently have
and I wouldn't want to use it and my comcast one and so have to check
both mail boxes. I think it would be a great idea for someone testing
out several ISPs and using the G-address as the more permanent address.
It would also be a good idea for someone not wanting their regular
address to be used for certain circumstances.

Nice of you to offer, Jim.