Re: Re: Holiday Shopping/ Rex Begonia

Kitty,
About 60 some odd percent of our business is mail order. Rest is here with a very small exception of our setting up at a garden event someplace special. I suppose everyone want what they do not have, so we are working on getting more customers to make the trip out here in the middle of no-wheres. We begin carrying shrubs, trees and vines this coming year. Too large to ship, so hopefully that will encourage a few more gardeners to come see us.
There are always surprises for on to see when they make the trip out. We try to reward those who take the time to visit. Always things for sale that do not make it to the catalog or on to the web site.
My filters thought you were porno...... do what with your tool???
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sam" <ragewithyourtool@comcast.net>

Gene,
I realize you need to be careful about selection of material for your
nursery. It could easily get out of hand. I don't know how much direct
retail you do compared to your mailorder business but if you do a fair
amount I think little surprises like the Begonias just one year and
something else another year would be added incentive for regulars to return,
wondering "what's Gene going to surprise us with this year?"

Kitty