Re: Pam's pictures on the net

Pam, I love the pictures of Sugar and your garden.  Sugar looks so much like
Jane (Lady Gray) that they could be sisters.  Of course, Jane's sister Lottie
(Princess Carlotta of Istanbul - from a Dorothy Dunnett novel) is a "tuxedo"
black with white chest and paws, and a comical half-mask on her face.
Jane is the character who is into everything while Lottie looks on as if
she thinks "what a ditz."  They do make our life much happier, don't they.
Enjoy her!