Re: Re: Holiday Shopping/ Rex Begonia

Not a problem, Kitty.
   Just an opportunity to pull your chain for a short tug;-)
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana

Oh, Gene, I apologize. I hoped no one would notice. My nephew, Sam, still
in Iraq, turned 21 yesterday. When he was 16 or 17 he made up that moniker
(I will not call it a handle!) for his email address, thinking it was cool
or something, I just don't know. I have tried to get him to change it to
something more mature, but no luck.

Once in a blue moon when I send an email it somehow switches my "from" line
from my default address to his. I don't know why it doesn't get bounced
back by hort.net for not being a member.

Kitty