Re: Holiday Eating Tips

Funny. My sister sent me that, too, but with some photos of animals that
had appeared to have overeaten. Something about being careful of
overeating - Don't let this happen to you! The first photo was one I
think many of you have already seen in other messages - the kitten that
fell asleep in a big pie pan full of food.