From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of kmrsy@comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 8:00 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Recipe, urgently needed

Wow! A another celebrity on the list! ;+)
Yes, Cyndi, your site is in my favorites, thanks for letting us know about
the change. I tested your new URL and there it is. What I have always
appreciated about your list is the updates when something of import happens
to one of the catalogs.

Hmmm... now I'm wondering a bit about that edwards address.  Apparently you
don't just do catalogs, eh?

Kitty

> As a matter of fact I am that Cyndi Johnson. And since you've brought
> it up,
> I am moving the catalog website to a new ISP pretty soon, so if any of you

> have your bookmarks set to the http://www.qnet.com/~johnsonj address, you
> should change it to http://www.gardenlist.com in order to have
uninterrupted
> browsing. I'm not entirely certain when the transfer is going to take
place
> but the gardenlist address should always work.
>
> C. Johnson

Behalf

http://www.hort.net/funds/