Re: Weather, weather, weather

It doesn't sound ridiculous at all.  Personally I would like to either move
south or be enveloped in fleece from November to March!  What's ridiculous is
that I'm of Norwegian descent, so technically, biologically, I'm supposed to
like the cold weather.  It makes no sense to me.

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 12/21/2004 8:25:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,