From: Zemuly Sanders
Sent: 12/24/2004 7:20:08 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: Re: [CHAT] weather

Yeah, right.  All the roads are covered in ice, and all the hoopty mobiles
are out driving (or in the ditch).  Last night the power went out AGAIN.  I
figured some moron slid off the road and into a utility pole because there
was no electricity from 5:30 p.m. until midnight.  I was so bored I did old
NY Times crosswords by flashlight, which the cats thought was way cool.
Don't know if I'll go to Memphis tonight or not since it's not going to be
above freezing until Sunday.  Next week the temps will be in the   60's --
go figure.

Merry Christmas, everybody!
zem
zone 7