From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Gene Bush
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2004 6:51 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Merry Christmas/ delayed

Hello Ceres,
    It is looking as though our Christmas is going to be delayed this year.
All that snow is still out there. Roads in our area have not been touched as

yet. Just the main arteries and those are not in good shape. Our drive way
is over 350 feet long and has 3 to 4 feet of snow drift the full length.
JoAn is/was supposed to play the organ at a Catholic church about an hours
drive from us.... my oldest son normally comes up and spends Christmas eve
and day with us and he is a bit over an hours drive. We may have a two
person Christmas here this year. Plenty of food and wine, presents are under

the tree. To be honest, I would not mind.
    Right now it is 0 degrees on the front porch. Along with 23 inches of
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana