Re: Christmas Eve

Kitty,

Do you have a local newspaper that you could send part of this to? Owen
certainly went out of his way, and good businessmen deserve to be recognized
whenever possible. There are too few of them around!

>> (the plumber who worked on this toilet 2 yrs ago would
> not come). I called him and he said he'd be there in 15 minutes!...
>
> He worked on it for over an hour, during which it still leaked and he
> left for parts twice. When he did, the valve broke. He replaced it and
capped it off.
> He said this was the first time in 18 yrs he ever got wet on a plumbing
> job.
> Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus; except on Christmas EVE he goes by
the name of Owen Stiles.

Wishing you and the list a dry, warm, safe and very Merry Christmas!

Daryl