Re: Re: Merry Christmas/ delayed

Well, Pam.. Bonnie
I about half-way wanted things to work out so that only the two of us shared Christmas here together, but it was not to be. JoAn could not let down the over 100 kids in the Christmas program she was hired to play the organ for. A bobcat cam up the road Friday morning and I walked out to get him to do our drive way. Won't tell you the price for 350 feet of over 3 foot drifted snow... anyway we were able to get the van out... but can not come back in. Have to park at the end of the driveway. We were only 20 minutes late at the church for her to play. Came home and ate leftovers with a bottle of wine, opened our presents. Christmas day we went to JoAn's parents and all of her family that could make it out. Got home about 6 pm. Life is never like you think it is going to be. Best to enjoy what does come, I suppose.
Anyway, it was a good Christmas here and hope that it was for all of you.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: <gardenqueen@academicplanet.com>
Well Gene, a little quiet Christmas might not be all bad. Glad you are
well supplied. And if you need company - there's always us! We don't eat
much and make very little mess - LOL. I'm fixin' to head over to Kaufman
to Elaine's around 1-ish. Can't be gone too aqwfully long because it's
too cold to leave these space heaters unplugged for more than a couple
of hours. Sugar can stay warm by the gas heater in the living room which
I can leave burning. Looks like all the nasturtiums and fennel plants
are toast - drat!
Pam Evans