Re: seeded raisins ?

Kitty wrote:

Raisins-seeded-coarsely chopped, Pecans-chopped, Coconut-shredded.
I was a bit puzzled by "Raisins-seeded-coarsely chopped".  Any raisins I've
ever used were seedless.  Does seeded mean to remove the seeds or to buy
raisins with seeds - provided you could find any. ???

I find seeded raisins easily available in the local
Freshfield's/Whole Foods market. What I don't understand is
why bother with seedless, as the seeds are so small...
Perhaps different varieties of grapes are used; the seedless
coming from an infertile sort.
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W