Re: Fw: And so this is Christmas,

Kitty, that's one of his many problems.  He can't make an effective argument
and he is woefully misinformed, so he has to resort to insulting people to
make himself feel "right".  That's why he uses words like "liberal" and
"democrat" and "environmentalist" as if they were dirty words.  He can't handle it when
someone like you makes a well-thought out and cogent argument that runs
contrary to his small-minded thinking.

Sorry to those other members of CHAT that are out of the loop -- consider
yourself LUCKY!

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 12/26/2004 6:02:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,