RE: Re: Merry Christmas/ delayed

Well, it's not over here. We had a Cmas dinner with a few minor family
upsets, but in all, a nice dinner. But no presents. Sam will be home
just before midnight on the 29th, so we're waiting to redo Cmas all over
again on Sun 1/2/5, with presents and including 2 birthdays, his and my

I hit 3 stores yesterday for a few markdown items - took about 1.5 hrs,
got back home a bit after Noon. My sister, Sue (from Canada) had just
gotten up and wanted me to take her to the mall. Finally got her
motivated enough to get her there by 2pm. She was to call from her cell
when she wanted to be picked up. 7:30 no sign of her and no answer on
her cell. 8:30 same. I called my other sister, Pat. At 9:00, I tried
Mall security. No answer. Stores were closed. Pat got dressed to go
drive around the mall lot to see if she could find Sue's bloody, mugged
body. I pulled out the phone book to call hospitals, police. Then Sue
called and said they had just kicked her out of the mall as they had

She wants me to take her to the mall again today because she didn't get
what she went there for. So I will spend my lunch hour running her over
there. But I will not worry until after 10 pm. My goodness! Who shops
for 7 hours?