From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of gardenqueen@academicplanet.com
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2004 10:05 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Black & blue salvia

I remember an exchange about this plant sometime back, so I know at
least a few of you grow this gorgeous creature. I'm perusing the PDN
catalog for potential replacements for things this unseasonable weather
has sent to that big garden in the sky. Is this one of the xeriscape
salvias, or does it need a normal amount of moisture? The PDN catalog
says sun to partial sun. I'm guessing I could get away w/ the latter
here. Amy info y'all can share is appreciated! Melody - still looking
for that toxic plant list for cats, stay tuned.

Pam Evans
Kemp, TX
zone 8A