RE: Re: Merry Christmas/ delayed

Well.... sounds like sister Sue needed to join my shopping group (better
known as the 'tribe')....

Once a month some friends get together and spend the day invading some
shopping area. We start with early breakfast, end with late dinner.... lotsa
shopping, laughing, and socialization time for us.

If that is not bad enough, none of us live close to each other as some come
from Champaign, Springfield, Dwight, Monee, Orland Park, Darien, Niles,
Villa Park.. farthest points are about a 5 hour trip :)

We have been doing this for a few years and we all look forward to it,
although the shopping is just an excuse to get together!

Donna
Glad to hear that your sister is ok.... and just shopping :)